San Diego Meeting Space
For the weary business traveler, a stay at the 1906 Lodge for a meeting is a refreshing change. Just seven miles from the International Airport, access is simple, fast & offers a perfect San Diego Meeting Space.
In the small setting of the 1906 Lodge, you can be sure to receive personalized service. When you reserve the entire property, you have many choices of location for your meetings, receptions, meals, and socializing.
Contact the 1906 Lodge directly for a price quote to rent one or more spaces for your gathering.
NOTE: At least three guest rooms must be rented to rent space for an event or meeting.
- Emerald Isle Room accommodates 25 people around the conference table or 40 people theater style
- Crown City and Coronado Rooms are adjacent and perfect for smaller meetings or breakout sessions.
- Available from 7:30 AM until 11:00 PM.
- The Dining Room is available for meetings, group lunches or dinners between noon and 8:00 PM. (If the entire property is reserved, dining room events can be held between 7:30 AM and 11:00 PM.)
- A maximum group of 30 can be comfortably seated.
Back veranda and courtyard
- Weather permitting, events or meals can be held outdoors with the backdrop of our lovely garden courtyard and fountain.
- The Back Veranda and Courtyard are available between noon and 8:00 PM. (If the entire property is reserved, outdoor events can begin as early as 7:30 AM and end as late as 9:00 PM.)
- The Veranda can seat up to 20 people.
- Tables around the fountain in the Courtyard can seat up to 35 people.
- A stand-up reception of up to 80 people is possible.
- No amplified music is permitted but quiet live music is permitted.
- Note that if the entire property is NOT reserved, there are restrictions on the time and dates for large events.
- Absolutely no smoking is allowed.