When three or more rooms are rented, you may also rent space and plan an event or class at the 1906 Lodge.
The innkeepers at the 1906 Lodge love to prepare refreshments for your casual event. Some of our most popular offerings are:
- Homemade bakery items – cranberry orange scones or banana bread with chocolate chips
- Deviled Eggs – always a favorite!
- Baked Artichoke Dip with French Bread Rounds
- Gorgonzola, Apple and Pecan Rolls
- Caprese skewers with Tomato, Mozzarella Cheese and Fresh Basil
- Our very own “Orange Avenue Chicken Salad” served on mini sandwich rolls
- Chilled Shrimp Platter with Zesty Cocktail Sauce
- Triple Chocolate Brownie Bites
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
We also work with local caterers should a formal affair or special menu be requested.
Rental space and staff cost for the event spaces varies depending on day of the week & month, length of the affair, and amount of coordination required with outside vendors (caterers, flowers, cake, music, lighting, tables & chairs).
Call us for a consultation!