Guided Coronado tours are available on foot, bike, Seqway and even gondolas. The Old Town Trolley Tour covers all the sites in San Diego as well.
There are so many San Diego & Coronado tours, you could spend the better part of a week exploring.
- Seqway - guided tours as well as rentals are available.
- Bike and Kayak Tours - For an athletic outing as well as sightseeing, try one of these tours.
- Gondola Tour - Offers romantic Venetian gondola rides in San Diego Bay and the Coronado Cays.
- San Diego Comfort Cruise – A private tour on a quiet electric boat, around San Diego harbor, another romantic option or great for a group party!
- Harbor – Take a cruise around San Diego harbor, including dinner cruises.
- Old Town Trolley – If you want to get a great overview of San Diego’s favorite attractions, we recommend this tour. You can get on and off at all the best spots. Board one block from the 1906 Lodge.
- Wine Country Tour – Make a full day of it and be chauffeured in style up to Temecula’s wineries. Enjoy an exciting and educational wine tasting experience with a Wine Sommelier who will guide your group through the wine region, with lunch and admission to three wineries. From $96 per person. (619) 702-7737